Guest Information Q&A
Last update [31/03/2022]
Due to the large number of bookings from partners who do not send all details like check in time, breakfast time and important details of our guet's stay, we gathered the most important information below. In case of any doubts, please contact us via email: contact [at] wineapartments.pl
1. For guests with reservations from platforms other than popular B2B websites (Booking.com, Airbnb) - please contact us before arrival. In the majority of such bookings, made through airlines (Easy Jet), Expedia, Hays Travel and other travel agencies, guests do not receive full information about their stay, which often leads to many misunderstandings, that could easily be avoided. Please mind that in those cases, we do not have any contact details to the guest.
To avoid such situations, please send us and email to contact [at] wineapartments.pl with Your name, surname and the date of arrival. After receiving such message, we will send you all important information, along with the access code to the apartment, without which check-in will not be possible.
2. Please pay attention to the time of your flight arrival - Check-in in our apartments is possible from 14:00. At request, if confirmed with us, early check-in is possible (only if we do not have a check out from the same apartment on this day). Check-out time: till 10:00 am.
3. For your safety, the main entrance and corridors are monitored 24/7.
4. We do not have parking places. Guests can park on our or streets close by (City fee applies, approx. PLN 4 / h)
5. Currently, breakfast is served from 10:00 to 12:00. Bearing in mind that these hours may not be suitable for all our guests, especially if the booking was made with breakfast included, we can refund the amount or propose an alternative solution.
6. Cleaning, towels or bed linen change is not included in the price. This services can be ordered during stay for additional fee.
7. As a self-service apartments, we do not have a reception desk! Contact with us is possible via email: contact [at] wineapartments.pl Wine Garage and Cluster Offices located in the same building are not our reception desks!
8. We kindly ask you to report any complaints or suggestions via email: contact [at] wineapartments.pl
9. Please read our House Rules. We try to do our best to guarantee Your safe and comfortable stay, that is why parties, loud music, smoking are prohibited in our building!
10. If You would like to leave Your opinion or any suggestions for us, please send us an email or fill this short survey, it will help to improve our services for Your next stay! > Wine Apartments survey